Jolt Consulting Group is a quickly growing business and technology consulting firm, providing both advisory and execution services to firms in the service management ecosystem. We are looking for top-notch individuals who share our passion for service and are seeking outstanding individuals across a variety of disciplines that understand service management, all of which help our clients achieve Service Excellence. Below is a sampling of the careers we have available. We encourage you to submit your credentials, including cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salesforce Implementation Consultant (Multiple Positions)
Jolt Consulting Group is currently seeking Salesforce consultants to join our team to support our implementation practice. The consultant will work with our clients to understand their business challenges and design and implement solutions based upon the Salesforce platform.
You will be part of the Jolt team that is 100% laser focused on providing expertise to service organizations and with 160+ engagements, we are the experts in the service ecosystem.
This individual will develop and maintain strong relationships with service companies and the successful candidate must have a passion for helping clients find creative ways to more effectively run their services businesses. This role provides an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing firm.
- An individual that desires excellence in all that they do.
- Customer centric with a focus on over-delivering and ensuring our client’s success.
- Develops and maintains strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- Builds creditability by demonstrating expertise and following through on commitments.
- Demonstrates high levels of attention to detail, preparedness, organization skills and tenacity.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration and 3+ years of Salesforce administration is a must.
- Salesforce configuration, installation and setup of standard and custom objects.
- Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning certifications NOT required but a plus.
- Expertise with process builder is a must.
- Service industry experience NOT required but a plus. An ideal candidate will possess experience having worked with service organizations and understands service operations (e.g., case management, schedule/dispatch, technician mobility, inventory, etc.)
- Participate in client requirements / discovery meetings to identify and document client requirements in order to develop creative solutions using best practices and Salesforce products.
- Configure Salesforce products to meet client’s requirements.
- Provide end user training and documentation during implementations.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping to deadlines is a must.
- A team player committed to company success and works closely with internal team members to deliver Jolt products and services with prospects and customers.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Travel as necessary required.
- Albany, NY or Boston, MA area based individuals preferred. Other geographies will be considered.
Jolt Consulting Group is currently seeking a skilled Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced software implementation environment to join our team. This individual will maintain strong relationships with key customers in the service industry to drive successful projects across the company. This position is a fit for an enthusiastic, driven individual looking for a dynamic and challenging work environment. This role provides an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing organization.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in management, business or similar field
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management software implementation.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum project methodology. CSM certification a plus.
- Experience in defining, implementing and assisting in project methodology.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving project timelines on medium to large size projects.
- Strong self-motivation, multi-tasking on multiple projects and the ability to work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Must have the desire and the positive attitude to adjust on the fly with company activities and be comfortable wearing multiple hats.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, public speaking, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent process development, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates high levels of attention to detail, organization skills and tenacity.
- Must be open to travel.
- Albany, NY area-based individuals preferred. Other geographies will be considered.
- Work with clients and partner institutions to define project scope, goals, deliverables, tasks, and identify requirements.
- Produce and maintain project documentation, including SOW’s, requirements, meeting notes, status reports, change management, and client approval documents.
- Experience working with client-senior management teams on business and technology.
- Prior experience leading full life-cycle projects using the Agile Methodology.
- Communicate with internal and client teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule.
- Management of requirements, project scope, resources, time, cost, quality, client goals, contract terms and risk management.
- Lead a project from initial handoff to final implementation