Jolt Consulting Group is currently seeking an entrepreneurial and progressive leader for our Account Executive role with a strong focus in the field/customer service industry. This individual will identify, develop and maintain strong customer relationships in the field service market to drive revenue and create long term partnerships with both mid-size, field service companies and key technology partners. This role provides an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing organization.
- Bachelor degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience selling field service software or general consulting services.
- Knowledge of CRM, Call Center or Field Service business processes.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, public speaking, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent negotiation, financial acumen, conflict management, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrates high levels of attention to detail, organization skills and tenacity.
- Travel as necessary required.
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com Sales Teams preferred.
- Experience selling to senior management and executives in the Customer Service and Field Service industry preferred.
- Albany, NY or Boston, MA area based individuals preferred. Other geographies will be considered.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle including lead generation, proposal development, client presentations and close.
- Work closely with services team members to develop sales estimates and statements of work (SOWs)
- Quickly learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients in order to fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels, including C-suite.
- Accurately meet and exceed revenue quotas and service bookings.
- Identify and develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with key technology partners sales representatives.