Jolt Consulting Group is currently seeking an entrepreneurial and progressive leader for our Account Executive role. This individual will identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers in the service industry to drive revenue across the company. This individual will identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with mid-size, field service companies and the successful candidate must have a passion for helping clients find creative ways to more effectively run their services businesses. This role provides an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing organization.
- An individual that desires excellence in all that they do.
- Customer centric with a focus on over-delivering and ensuring our client’s success.
- Actively listens and asks questions to quickly learn and understand client pain points in order to fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Develops and maintains strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with clients and key partners.
- Builds creditability by demonstrating expertise and following through on commitments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, public speaking, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization including C-suite.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently in an unstructured environment and developing solutions for situations with “gray area”.
- Prepares and communicates client facing content including presentations, statements of work and proposals.
- Strong networking and lead generation ability.
- A team player committed to company success and works closely with internal team members to effectively position Company products and services with prospects and customers.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve company success.
- Demonstrates high levels of attention to detail, preparedness, organization skills and tenacity.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle including lead generation, proposal development, scope construction, client presentations and close.
- Accurately forecast, meet and exceed revenue quotas and service bookings.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Travel as necessary required.
- Albany, NY or Boston, MA area based individuals preferred. Other geographies will be considered.
- Experience selling to senior management and executives in the Customer Service and Field Service industry preferred but not required.
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com Sales Teams preferred but not required.