Jolt Consulting Group is currently seeking an entrepreneurial and progressive leader for our Account Executive role in the Salesforce ecosystem. This individual will identify, develop and maintain strong customer relationships in the Salesforce ecosystem to drive revenue and create long term partnerships with both mid-size, field service companies and Salesforce based technology companies. This role provides an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing organization.
- Bachelor degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience selling consulting services.
- Knowledge of CRM, Salesforce.com and the broader Salesforce ecosystem.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, public speaking, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent negotiation, financial acumen, conflict management, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrates high levels of attention to detail, organization skills and tenacity.
- Travel as necessary required.
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com Sales Teams preferred.
- Experience selling to senior management and executives in the Customer Service and Field Service industry preferred.
- Albany, NY or Boston, MA area based individuals preferred. Other geographies will be considered.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle including lead generation, proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, client presentations and close.
- Quickly learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients in order to fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels, including C-suite.
- Accurately meet and exceed revenue quotas and service bookings.
- Identify and develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce sales representatives and the Salesforce community.