Jolt Consulting Group’s unparalleled service domain expertise from running both global service operations and service technology companies allows Jolt to deliver extraordinary value to our service organization clients. Below are select examples from our 125+ engagements:
Jolt Consulting Group | Enabling Service Excellence
- Created business processes based upon industry best practices and led technology selection efforts for a top 10 U.S. mechanical systems contractor with 90 locations and 7,000+ employees. Company was able to further leverage its scale to reduce the effort required for customers to do business while simplifying the way employees serve customers.
- Provided 365 x 7 x 24 fully outsourced managed services and application support for a mission-critical enterprise service management application for a $3B utility company.
- Implemented a global deployment of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and ServiceMax for an industrial 3-D printer manufacturer including multiple languages and currencies.
- Provided fully outsourced hosting and managed services of a service management software application for a service organization.
- Optimized an enterprise-wide service technology platform for a distributor of the largest Computer Numerical Control machine builder in the United States, resulting in a 70% reduction in time required for work order and inventory transaction processes.
- Assisted a national fire protection systems company in negotiating a vendor software license contract and implementing a statement of work resulting in 30% software license savings.
- Assisted a $1.5B utility in identifying best practices for service delivery in utility companies and developed a technology architecture map to enable the future service delivery processes.
- Created a marketing strategy and content development for a Global F500 service organization to penetrate new markets.
- Increased service revenues and efficiencies without a decrease in customer satisfaction through a service organization restructuring for an international supplier of precision CO2, fiber, laser, and waterjet cutting and press brake machinery. The company was able to more effectively utilize resources and improve customer responsiveness.
- Acted as project manager for a $3B East Coast utility for its deployment of an enterprise mobile workforce management platform; a two-year project, 275 field technicians.
- Developed a proactive predictive maintenance service model for a national leader in Computer Numerical Control machine tools and automation.
- And many more…….