Saratoga Springs, NY (August 11, 2014) – Jolt Consulting Group, a leading provider of management and technology consulting services within the field service management industry, announced that it recently completed a successful consulting engagement with Allendale Machinery Systems to transform their service operations.
Allendale Machinery Systems is a Haas Automation distributor, the largest machine tool builder in the United States, and services over 3,000 Haas CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers and CNC lathes in a multi-state region.
The multi-phased engagement commenced with Jolt Consulting Group’s proven Service Organization and Delivery Assessment examining Allendale Machinery Systems’ service organization, key metrics and objectives, business processes and supporting IT systems. Jolt Consulting Group then recommended and implemented in subsequent phases a series of key initiatives transforming Allendale Machinery Systems’ service organization including:
- Reengineering business processes and work flows based upon Jolt Consulting Group’s domain expertise and industry best practices.
- Optimizing their enterprise wide service technology platform, ServiceMax, to align with Allendale Machinery Systems’ business objectives.
- Configuring ServiceMax functionality providing more accurate visibility into work order statuses, limiting manual and duplicate data entry and dramatically reducing the time for work order transactions.
- Configuring ServiceMax inventory management capabilities providing visibility and tracking of inventory and reducing inventory transaction time by 70%.
- Creating an interface to an external system to deliver service event history to Haas Automation.
- Developing and delivering ServiceMax and business process training to Allendale Machinery Systems.
- Improving operational visibility through the development of KPI reports and dashboards.
- Integrating ServiceMax with Allendale Machinery Systems’ ERP system enabling faster and more accurate invoicing.
“I am pleased to announce that Jolt Consulting Group successfully completed a series of projects with Allendale Machinery Systems,” stated Jeff Oskin, President and CEO of Jolt Consulting Group. “Our relationship with the dedicated team at Allendale Machinery Systems is an excellent example how our combination of service industry domain and technology expertise coupled with an organization dedicated to achieving service excellence can immediately result in tangible benefits that will allow Allendale Machinery Systems to use their service organization to differentiate themselves from their competition,” continued Mr. Oskin.
Gary Kosits, Allendale Machinery Systems’ Service Manager remarked “Jolt Consulting Group’s service industry domain expertise allowed them to very quickly understand our business and provide key recommendations that we immediately received significant benefit from. We have dramatically improved our ability to serve our customers in a more effective and efficient fashion and have the opportunity to offer our customers additional and enhanced service offerings.”
About Jolt Consulting Group
Jolt Consulting Group is a provider of transformational business and technology services for organizations in the field service management ecosystem. We enable organizations to better connect with their customers through comprehensive business analysis, effectively managing change, and by selecting and deploying enabling technologies. We provide a range of business and technology services aimed at producing tangible results that have a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses. The result is the ability of our clients to grow their revenues and realize greater levels of profitability coupled with improved levels of customer satisfaction. Our team is comprised of industry veterans who collectively have more than 120 years of service industry experience and expertise. We have led service organizations, run technology companies that offer solutions to the service industry, served as service industry analysts, and have deployed dozens of solutions in service organizations. Jolt Consulting Group is headquartered in Saratoga Springs, NY.
For more information, call us 1.877.249.6262 or visit our websiteat www.joltconsultinggroup.com.