For the fourth straight year at Field Service USA, Jeff Oskin, President and CEO of Jolt, will be leading the Service Innovation and Technology track and discussions from Dell, DirecTV, Durst Image Technology, Mastec and others.
Jolt is also hosting an invitation-only panel session about how to choose service management software technology; seating is limited and pre-registration required. If interested in attending the conference or panel session, contact Jolt.
INVITATION ONLY PANEL SESSION
Selecting Service Software Technology:
Case Studies and Lessons Learned from Service Executives
Learn first-hand from these service executives as they share their stories and lessons learned from recent service technology selection initiatives:
- Jeff Coleman, President of National Accounts at Comfort Systems
- Charles Levey, Director, East Coast Operations for Electronic Environments Corporation
- Roger O’Connor, VP Product Support at Gosiger
- Greg Marquart, VP of Technical Service at Gosiger
These experts in service management will provide insights during our discussion of the following questions:
- With a significant number of service software solutions to select from, how do companies ensure they select the right solution for their company, business objectives and customers?
- How can companies identify the strengths, weaknesses and nuances of service software?
- What are the “watch outs” companies should be aware of when selecting service technology?
- How can a technology selection project be used as an opportunity to drive strategic change for a service organization?
Jolt has completed 40+ consulting engagements with service companies that attended FS USA. If you would like more information or are interested in meeting at the event contact me and I would be happy to speak.
If you are attending Field Service USA, be sure to use the code FS17JOLT when registering to receive a 25% discount, courtesy of Jolt.
Follow Jolt on LinkedIn for updates on all our field service and call center service management tips and expertise.