Jeff Oskin, Jolt’s CEO and President, is featured in Mobile Reach’s Five Questions for a Field Service Expert podcast series. In the podcast, Jeff discusses the macro trends currently driving the service industry and outlines the questions a service leader should ask software providers when they are evaluating solutions to automate and improve their service processes.
Here’s what is covered in this podcast episode and (when we cover it):
- What a field service manager should ask technology providers when evaluating solutions (1:50)
- Macro-trends driving the field service industry and how executives can capitalize on them (4:15)
- New opportunities in CRMs, ERPs and service management platforms for addressing field service issues (7:26)
- Technologies a field service leader can use to strengthen competitive advantage (11:14)
- Where field service management is heading in light of customer expectations and new technologies (13:40)
Jolt Consulting Group helps service organizations increase revenues, improve operations and better connect with their customers. For more information on we have helped others in your industry, visit our case studies and client results or contact us today