Jolt Consulting Group has developed a QuickBooks and Salesforce/ServiceMax integration software that allows the two systems to seamlessly and automatically communicate via the following 7 transactions:
- QuickBooks Customers to Salesforce Accounts
- Salesforce Accounts to QuickBooks Customers
- QuickBooks Customer Contact to Salesforce Contacts
- QuickBooks Products/Services to Salesforce Products
- QuickBooks Products/Services Pricing to Salesforce PriceBook Entries
- ServiceMax Work Orders/Work Details to QuickBooks Invoice Header/Invoice Lines
- ServiceMax Time Entries to QuickBooks Time Entries to issue payroll
- Automating manual, duplicate processes to increase efficiencies and reduce errors.
- Faster and more accurate invoicing.
- Increased cash flow.
- Faster and more accurate payroll.
- Prevention of duplicate records.
For more information about our QuickBooks and Salesforce / ServiceMax integration software, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 877-249-6262.
Check out our QuickBooks and ServiceMax Integration Solution Whitepaper for details about how it works.