Jolt Consulting Group’s ServiceJolt is an assessment of service operations and performance versus best-in-class across industries. It is a holistic review of an organization’s strategies, processes, and IT infrastructure, including the change management necessary for achievement of the optimal “future state” service organization.
Jolt Consulting Group evaluates an organization versus best practices, identifies inefficiencies and recommends opportunities for improvement.
Through a series of on-site and remote meetings, Jolt Consulting Group will:
- Review your organization’s strategies and objectives.
- Review major business processes and operating metrics.
- Review current IT Systems, capabilities, integrations points and technology standards.
- Assess your organization versus best in class companies.
- Identify organizational strategies, process changes and/or change management necessary for achievement of the future state organization;
- Identify priority areas for your organization and provide recommendations and tangible actions for improvement.
- Identify gaps in the current IT system infrastructure and technology solutions versus the “future state” organization.
Jolt Consulting Group | Enabling Service Excellence
- Created business processes based upon industry best practices and led technology selection efforts for a top 10 U.S. mechanical systems contractor with 90 locations and 7,000+ employees. Company was able to further leverage its scale to reduce the effort required for customers to do business while simplifying the way employees serve customers.
- Created business processes based upon industry best practices, developed operating metrics and reviewed customer satisfaction methodology for a $900M global material handling automation solutions company.
- Increased service activities and efficiencies 10% without a decrease in customer satisfaction through a service organization restructuring for an global supplier of precision CO2, fiber, laser, and waterjet cutting and press brake machinery. The company can now more effectively utilize resources and has improved customer responsiveness.
- Assisted a $1.5B utility in identifying best practices for service delivery in utility companies and developed a technology architecture map to enable the future service delivery processes.
- Developed a proactive predictive maintenance service model for a national leader in computer numerical control (CNC) machine tools and automation.