Jolt Consulting Group had a record breaking 30+ consulting engagements in 2014. Our team have long tenures in the field service/mobile workforce management industry including hands-on experience with leading global service organizations and mobile workforce management technology companies. We hope to continue tailoring offerings to new and existing clientele to achieve excellence in field service consulting and beyond. Here are some of the projects and accomplishments we had in 2014.
Service Business Optimization
Jolt Consulting Group’s proven Service Organization and Delivery Assessment drives transformational change within service companies by assessing all aspects of their operations and performance. The outcome is recommendations specific to the client, which, when executed, improve service operations, profitability and customer satisfaction. In 2014, these assessments:
- Helped a national leader in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine tools and automation begin the transition from a reactive based service organization to a predictive, proactive service model.
- Aided an international company supplying precision CO2, fiber, laser and waterjet cutting and press brake machinery restructure its service organization to more effectively utilize resources and improve customer responsiveness.
Technology Roadmaps and Leadership
Jolt Consulting Group provides technology expertise and leadership to help companies identify, evaluate, select and implement hardware and software technology solutions that can transform their service and support operations. As an experienced full service systems integrator, with deep technical expertise and in-depth knowledge of service best practices, Jolt Consulting Group has implemented many leading enterprise field service software solutions across a wide variety of industries. Among the 2014 engagements:
- 15 implementations of service software for clients across diverse industry verticals;
- Acted as the Project Manager for a mobile workforce management software implementation for an east-coast natural gas utility;
- Defined and charted the desired future business processes for its service operations, and the required technologies to enable those future processes for energy company that provides power and related services to more than 370,000 customers;
- Developed a technology roadmap with investment priorities for one of the nation’s largest distributors of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine tools.
Strategic Service Industry Consulting and Marketing and Sales Support
In addition to the expert services described above, Jolt Consulting Group provides a variety of market analytics services, including merger and acquisition scrutiny and service market research. The company also provides strategic marketing and business development support for service and support organizations, as well as for technology companies that provide solutions to the field service industry. In 2014, Jolt Consulting Group assisted:
- A Global Fortune 100 company evaluate the field service management market as a foundation for making a strategic investment in the market;
- A private equity firm evaluate and complete the acquisition of a service management technology company focused on the mid-market;
- Several leading field service/mobile workforce management solution providers to conduct detailed market and competitive research, evaluate product capabilities, create marketing collateral, author white papers and prepare web content to aide in their market penetration.
We hope to continue the rewarding work we had in 2014 as well as add onto the list of accomplishments and projects. Thank you to all our clients and partners who help us achieve these record breaking numbers.
Service is the great differentiator.