Jolt Consulting Group provides outsourced IT services for service based organizations so they can focus on their core competency of delivering outstanding service to their customers, while allowing Jolt to leverage its’ expertise in managing service technology. This allows the companies to maximize the value they can realize from an enterprise class service management platform.
Jolt’s support model can vary from software application hosting and management to a completely outsourced 24x7x365 managed service model, whereby Jolt Consulting Group is responsible for the entire IT operations with full application management and support, help desk and diagnostics.
For more information on our managed service offerings for Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning and ServiceMax, visit ServiceAdvantage.
For more information on our managed service offerings for Sales Cloud visit SalesAdvantage.
Jolt’s outsourced hosting and managed services provides proactive administration, monitoring, reporting, and support for your service application, including installation, maintenance and troubleshooting. Client benefits include:
- 24/7 database monitoring and management, alleviating the need to use scarce client technical resources to manage day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Faster implementation with standardized service offering, including physical server installation, provisioning and issue resolution.
- Proactive patch management; allowing client’s staff to focus on more critical business initiatives.
Jolt Consulting Group | Enabling Service Excellence
- Provided 365 x 7 x 24 fully outsourced managed services and application support for a mission-critical enterprise service management application for a $3B utility company.
- Provided fully outsourced hosting and managed services of a service management software application for a service organization.