Technology Roadmaps, Selection & Delivery
Technology is essential to compete in today’s marketplace. Jolt Consulting Group assists companies in determining whether they would benefit from a new technology and if so, Jolt develops client specific technology roadmaps to create the highest business impact and receive the greatest return on investment. Once a technology need has been determined, Jolt assists companies to identify and select the software solution that best fits their requirements and strategic goals providing critical insight into the nuances and differences between the service solutions.
Jolt Consulting Group is experienced as a full-service systems integrator and has significant experience leading the deployment and support of complex, enterprise-wide, mission-critical software solutions across a broad spectrum of industries. In each of these engagements we leveraged our service domain expertise, technical talent, and in-depth knowledge of best practices to assist our clients in achieving operational excellence. Jolt Consulting Group provides project managers, business analysts, technical leads, and integration resources to lead or assist during a software implementation.
Technology Roadmaps and Selection Services
Jolt Consulting Group can help you identify and select the right solution for your specific business needs faster and with less risk.
- Develop a technology roadmap with prioritization of IT investments to provide the highest ROI.
- Develop future state service business processes and detailed business requirements based upon best practices.
- Recommend technology solutions based upon our domain expertise and first hand experience with the leading software solutions.
- Lead the technology selection process.
- Provide technology contract negotiation advisory services that can save cost, improved cash flow, or lowered risk.
Technology Implementation Services
Jolt Consulting Group has 45+ enterprise-wide service technology implementations with many of the leading global software solutions.
- Service domain expertise and best implementation practices.
- System integrator and project leadership.
- Solution architects, business analysts, technical and integration expertise.
- Change management.
Technology Health Assessment Services
Jolt Consulting Group provides assessments of existing IT systems.
- Recommendations to optimize your existing IT infrastructure.
- Align IT systems to strategic objectives.
Jolt Consulting Group | Enabling Service Excellence
- Led technology selection efforts for Comfort Systems, a top 10 U.S. mechanical systems contractor with 90 locations and 7,000+ employees, to further leverage its scale to reduce the effort required for customers to do business with the company while simplifying the way employees serve customers. Comfort Systems case study.
- Acted as project manager for a $3B East Coast utility for its two-year deployment of an enterprise mobile workforce management platform to support its 275 field technicians.
- Led technology selection and implementation efforts for ORR Protection Systems resulting in 30% software license savings. ORR case study.
- Implemented a global deployment of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and ServiceMax for an industrial 3-D printer manufacturer including multiple languages and currencies.
- Helped the Center for Disability Services to reboot its technology solution goals. Center for Disability Services case study.