Technology & Software
Jolt Consulting Group believes Service is the Great Differentiator between companies, providing competitive differentiation, higher profits and increased customer loyalty. Jolt starts with business strategies and outcomes and then enables these business goals by aligning and using leading service management technology solutions:
- Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform with social and mobile cloud technologies—including flagship sales and CRM and service applications—helping companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
- ServiceMax is the leader in Field Service Management. ServiceMax’s solution enables an organization to drive new sources of revenue, increase efficiencies in its service operations, and expand both customer satisfaction and overall market differentiation.
- Dispatch provides companies with a state-of-the-art platform that seamlessly integrates with existing systems to easily onboard new service providers and flexibly dispatch and route resources based on location and real-time availability.
- IFS is a leader in providing business software. IFS uses its industry-focused expertise to help companies increase agility in three areas: enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM), and enterprise service management (ESM).
- Astea is a global provider of end-to-end service management software solutions that offer all the cornerstones of service lifecycle management, including customer management, depot repair, service management, asset management, warranty management, forward and reverse logistics management and mobile workforce management and optimization.
- ClickSoftware is the biggest, most versatile company in this field, delivering a complete end-to-end mobile workforce solution to the service industry that is comprised of over 20 years of experience and more than 500 person-years in research and development.
- Jitterbit’s intuitive technology enables anyone to connect business-critical applications in days, not months, so ambitious companies can create the foundation for seamless digital experiences.
For more information on service technology, visit Jolt’s Technology Roadmaps, Selection & Delivery services.