JOLT Technology Partner: Fieldpoint
As a certified Fieldpoint partner, Jolt Consulting Group’s experts have the experience to help your organization to transition to transition to, or optimize, your use of Fieldpoint. Fieldpoint is one of the most complete service management platforms available for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics 365 platforms. We’ve led Fieldpoint deployments for:
Jolt Consulting Group | Enabling Service Excellence
- National deployment of Fieldpoint for one of the nations largest mechanical contractors.
- A service organization that makes extensive use of third-party subcontractors for delivering service.
- Evaluate your existing service processes versus best-in-class and recommend future “to be” processes.
- Configure and implement Fieldpoint to enable these best-in-class processes.
- Supply post-implementation support for continued system enhancements and ongoing managed support services.
Fieldpoint is a leader in Field Service Management. With Fieldpoint’s field service management software, your field service team utilization is maximized to manage, monitor, and automate service requests. With an integration to your CRM, ERP and accounting systems, you will meet your operational goals, speed up your cash flow, and drive new business revenues.
Fieldpoint benefits include:
- Installed Base Management: Gain visibility into your installed base and harness the power of the Internet of Things (IoT) to enable proactive service.
- Warranties & Contracts: Increase revenue by offering maintenance agreements, driving contract renewals and preventing warranty leakage.
- Service Requests & Work Orders: Establish consistent business processes and effectively manage work orders to drive productivity and growth.
- Scheduling & Dispatch: Minimize field service costs and utilization, while improving satisfaction.
- Mobile Field Service Delivery: Increase productivity and drive growth with a best-in-class mobile app.