JOLT Technology Partner: Salesforce
As a certified Salesforce partner, Jolt Consulting Group’s experts have the experience to help your organization to transition to or optimize your use of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning. A few examples of the value Jolt Consulting Group has delivered for clients with Salesforce:
Jolt Consulting Group | Enabling Service Excellence
- Global deployment of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud for an industrial 3-D printer manufacturer including multiple languages and currencies.
- Global deployment of Sales Cloud for a global leader of of nuclear measurement solutions including multiple languages and currencies.
For companies interested in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Field Service Lightning, Jolt Consulting Group can help you:
- Evaluate your existing sales and service processes versus best-in-class and recommend future “to be” processes.
- Configure and implement Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning to enable these best-in-class processes.
- Supply post-implementation support for continued system enhancements and ongoing managed support services.
Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform with social and mobile cloud technologies—including flagship sales and CRM and service applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
Sales Cloud allows service organizations to close more deals, better target and track leads, manage sales activities, drive sales, build customer relationships, automate sales processes and provide visibility into sales operations.
Service Cloud supports customer service call centers, allowing these organizations to better serve remote customers with faster case resolution and providing a dynamic knowledge base for customer service representatives.
Field Service Lightning allows companies to create and track work orders, schedule work intelligently, view and manage jobs in real time and access any information via any mobile device.